Tuesday, May 29, 2012

blog 24 : Independent component 2.


Literal
 I, Stephanie Mendoza, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 100 hours of work. During the time that i have been doing exercises , i have been continuing to work out 3 hours every Friday and Saturday, when im lazy 1 hour, which is rarely. i still continued to do exercises with my uncle and he has been providing me with feedback on how im doing, my uncle would take me to tennis courts to play, or take me to go play basketball, also racket all, and we would also go jogging , same routine as before so after that whoever loses would do the lunges and do suicides ect. i have continued it because it is a fun way to work out. : )


Interpretive


By working out with my uncle every weekend i have been able to get used to the exercises that we did and also became better at them and the sports like tennis and basketball, racket ball and my jogging has improved as well. By doing this i have been able to improve more on the exercises ive done and learn to get my motivation to keep on going with this.




This experience helped me answer my EQ for my best answer because when i get lazy to work out my uncles always tell we we need to go , and jus just keep motivating me to keep on working out. Seeing him do the exercises with me and trying to change has helped me alot because i didn't want to let him down. so every weekend we would always go no matter what , and i believe this has helped me so much on my topic because my best answer is support from exercise buddies and i could really relate to that because of my independent component . i learned that every body learns at there own pace, because when i first started i would get fustrated because i couldnt learn how to hit the tennis ball right or couldnt make baskets and my uncle would keep supporting me to keep going and i kept trying and trying, and eventually i got it with his support, and him motivating me throughout the whole time.




https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj1J_05LeN3FdEFOS3R6Sm5fVk1Rc1pOdzc2Q0NmLUE&pli=1#gid=1

No comments:

Post a Comment