Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blog 25: service learning

Service learning: 


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj1J_05LeN3FdEFOS3R6Sm5fVk1Rc1pOdzc2Q0NmLUE&pli=1#gid=2

- Felipe Alaniz


Interpretive:




The most important thing i gained from my service learning was my best answer as well, because when i saw Felipe Alaniz support his clients by motivating them, telling them to keep going, and they could do it and at times even do the workouts with his clients i saw that supporting them gave the best results and i saw his clients feel like they couldnt lt him down, and that made them keep going. in the future i am going to continue working out but i am going to try at least 3 times a week to reach my goal.

Applied:


My service learning helped me answer my EQ because like i said before the clients my uncle worked with you could tell how fustrated they were and tired and they just wanted to stop, but when they saw my uncle doing it with them it motivated them to keep going because they didnt want to give up on him, which lead to my bst answer support from exercise buddies.



No comments:

Post a Comment