Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog #7: independent component 1 plan approval

Q: Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
A:  i am planning to go on a diet and work out myself, i was talking to malongo and she was telling me i could try p90x on myself for the experiment so maybe i could do that for my independment study also because its working out and tells you what to eat. i would learn what exercises to do and how it would feel like in order for me to help others.
Q: Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
A: I plan on meeting the 30 hours required by writting down everytime time i do the workouts and how long i do them for depending on how long the videos have them and i will get a journal to write down everything i eat, and weight myself to show the results also.
Q: How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?
A: This relates to my EQ because my EQ is what is the best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle and i would learn from the workouts and eating healthy that thoses woud be the best way to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment