Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Senior project reflection


(1) Positive Statement

Im proud that i actually finished my presentation and all the information  i have learned throughout the year because now i can continue to use this information in the future and just help myself be a healthier person.


(2) Questions to Consider
Ap because on my presentation i was so nervous and talked really fast, but i did answer my EQ in the best possible way i could and i did have everything i was suppose to have on my powerpoint.


(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
My service learning and doing my independent components because i was actually able to base my best answer after that because of the personal experience.

(4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project?
60 articles of research it was way to much,  couldn't even find as much good research because i had so much. 

(5) Finding Value

Made me realize what was healthy and what was not, what exercise would be best for my goal and how to have and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment